Project Controls Specialist
Location: Pune, India
Department: Dresser – Rand India Pvt Ltd
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Project Management
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- • Schedule Management – Assist the project management team in monitoring and maintaining the project schedule(s). Attend schedule meetings as required.
- • Progress Measurement / Reporting – Prepare & maintain progress curves manpower histograms, installed / completed quantities curves as required. Be able to communicate this information using standard project controls’ techniques and templates.
- • Project Deliverables – assist the project management team in producing the required deliverables, both internally and externally. Assure deliverables / reports are produced in the frequencies described in the contract documents.
- • Cost Forecasting – Be able to produce ‘cumulative costs to date’ reports at various levels of the WBS. Using historical data, productivity measurements, and trend analysis, be able to forecast total costs for discrete Scopes of Work.
- • Change Management System – Understand the change management processes as they apply to each specific contract on the project. Be able to disseminate and explain the processes to other members of the site management team. Be able to produce reports – including Change Order Logs.
- • Trend Analysis – Assist site team in capturing various trends. (Cost and MH trends.) To aid in change order requests and / or claims.
- • Delay Claims – Assist site management teams with delay claims. Be able to produce cost reports, schedule reports, or other documents to support company claims.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• 3-7 years professional work experience in Project Management domain.
• Proficient in project planning, control and reporting.
• Proficient in Oracle Primavera P6 planning tool & MSP. Ability to develop, maintain and update detailed schedules, ensure adherence to quality standards, create reports and provide analysis using Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
• Good knowledge of ERP & Advanced Excel (must).
• Good knowledge of PM processes.
• Experience in Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) domain.
• Strong communication skills in written and verbal (English)
• Multi-culture experience.
• Must have willingness to travel as required on short notice.
• Proactive, Self-Motivated and Flexible.
• Quick to learn and execute.
• Ability to document business requirements.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 113063
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time