Siemens Mobility provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, we combine specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail, rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and consumer services.
We are looking for “AP Junior Accountant – German Speaker” (m/f):
What are my responsibilities?
· Accurate and timely accounting service, by processing transactions in line with the company regulations and guidelines;
· Verification, posting and payment of invoices;
· Process vendor or customer accounts and accounts reconciliation;
· Processing and clarification of manual transactions;
· Other administrative topics.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Minimum high school degree; University degree will be a plus;
· Experience in administrative and/or customer-oriented tasks;
· Fluent in German and English, written and spoken (mandatory);
· Proficient in MSOffice; experience in SAP will be a plus;
· Flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a changing environment;
· Strong customer focus, result & quality orientation and professional ethics.
· Team Player, with strong customer focus, result & quality orientation;
· Reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills;
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application.
Job ID: 113067
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time