Siemens is looking for an Apprentice who will be trained in 2 years as Sales Engineer for our Smart Infrastructure Operating Company in Regional Service and Solution unit located in Torino.
As a world leader in developing and
producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within Regional Service and Solution unit over the course of two years
- You are trained as a Sales Engineer for the management of smart building technologies
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- , who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Interaction with the Proposal and Consultant Manager in order to prepare and deliver value oriented offers and smart building projects
- Focusing on the client needs to create client specific solutions for smart buildings
- Translating strategic priorities into operational reality and concrete actions
- Focusing on the customer’s perspective when setting priorities and taking action
- and you are graduated or you are going to graduate in Computer Engineering, Electrical or Mechanical
- Smart building technologies knowledge and a relevant internship experience in a design firm are a plus
- You have excellent command of italian language as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a sales path and grow
- Strong personal attitude in building and manage relationships with customers and key figures of the market
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking
responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage
only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 113068
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time