Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Operation & Administration Specialist .
The Training Operation & Administration Specialist administers the Learning Management System, he or she is responsible of planning the training course events, support for booking and / or cancellation of participants, archiving training records, release of billing list, validating qualification, and the support of escalations.
1. Responding to course information requests, registeration of participants,confirming course registrations, support trainees for arranging accommodation, ground transportation and other logistic issues etc.
2. Preparing training documentations, e.g. attendence list and records, training certificates, filing of training records; preparing training materials, e.g. vistor badges,stationery, photocopying, etc.; arranging classrooms; arranging coffee breaks, other events for trainees if any.
3. Scheduling and resource booking for executing Training Plan , maintaining database in TC Manager and generating monthly reports. Print course administration documents, Archive course administration documents; Send course administration documents in time to headquarters training center.
4. Processing purchase and order for all spare parts, training tools and materials.
5. Support invitation letter or other visa related document preparation for trainees and guest trainers from other TC if requested.
6. Maintain records in quality systems and ensure all EHS requirements are fulfilled; Compile the feedback report of the participants for business improvement team.
7. Liaising with Facilities Management for all housekeeping and maintenance of TC facilities.
8. Maintaine the webpage of TC SHA for both internet and intranet.
9. Other TC related assignments given by supervisor.
With experience or internship in multinational company, perferably with experience in Customer Service call desk or operation or team assistance
Bachelor degree or above
English skill: CEFR Level C (Proficient users) or equivalent, able to communicate with trainees and trainers from different countries in English
Computer skill: Sufficient computer skill with Windows Office and TC LMS system
Interpersonal skill: Must have good interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations, to professionally interact and effectively communicate with individuals from diverse cultural background, at various levels of the organization, or with different expectations.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 113074
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time