If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy-efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to create intelligent energy from end to end, as well as perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Our Region Europe team, located in Zurich, is now looking for an enthusiastic Assistant reporting to the Head of the Solutions and Service Portfolio.
Your new responsibilities
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules and appointments as well as the managers’ diary
- Coordinate and establish all travel arrangements and reconcile travel and expense reports
- Support Manager and Team in different administrational tasks, such as arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events, organizing business trips or placing orders for suppliers
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Assist in integration of new tools and systems and organizing IT-infrastructure for new colleagues
- Organisation of onboarding and offboarding of new employees
- Updating the department’s Intranet site
- Representation of co-assistants during absences
Your skills and experience
- Well organized personality, able to provide timely and efficient administrative support to head and team members. The ideal job owner demonstrates initiative, a positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Proven practical work experience as a team assistant with good organizational and time management skills, you are able to multitask and prioritize your daily workload
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, particularly with power point, outlook and word
- Discretion and confidentiality and a high degree of reliability, we look for a self-reliant colleague following up on tasks and to-do lists
- Prioritize and plan your workload efficiently. Ability to escalate issues appropriately
- Able to establish good communication and working relationships with internal and external partners
- Fluency in English and German, any other European language would be a plus
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform (using the «Application» button). Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 113078
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either