Process Experts - Application services
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are increasing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an entrepreneurial way.
Change the future with us
- You are an excellent team player; able to work with virtual and global cross functional organizations, but ability to work independently.
- You have experience or knowledge on EDI standards like EDIFACT, XML, IDOC, and others
- You will handle 1st and 2nd level Support topics (focus Siemens internal and external partners) such as EDI message tracking requests, interpretation of error codes, provision of detailed information to the partner, 1st and 2nd level support for web-based EDI applications, Data reporting and maintenance (e.g. quality assurance) , process monitoring and EDI partner setups, customs and suppliers
- You will be maintaining EDI tools on an administrative level (e.g. profile settings, application settings)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are bachelor in IT (e.g. Computer Application; Computer Science) or equivalent and brings minimum 2 years’ experience.
- if you have German language proficiency it will be preferred, in this case a degree or minimum work experience is not a prerequisite.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: http://www.siemens.co.in/about-us/innovations/stspl.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 113080
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time