Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- You’ll able to develop and implement control system solutions for oil and gas projects according to Saudi Aramco technical specifications, standards and engineering practices.
- You develop concepts for solving complex customer requirements and create project specifications including necessary clarifications with suppliers and customers, for Oil & Gas related SCADA (On-shore & Off-shore installations) and ESD systems
- In the engineering phase, you are responsible for the software engineering and integration of third-party systems, as well as hardware planning and monitoring of the production of control cabinets for the corresponding systems with the control of appropriate engineering partners and subcontractors in Saudi Arabia and abroad (with Head Quarter)
- Performing functional tests, optimizations, acceptance and delivery to the customer (internal tests, factory, integration tests)
- You handle the preparation, creation, review and updating of documentation
- You support sales technically and can collaborate with Sales team locally and in HQ
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- The individual should be a qualified professional preferably Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical, Electronics or similar field) with minimum 8-10 years working experience with background from both operational business (project & service) and non-operational functions (bidding).
- Minimum 5-year experience of engineering & commissioning on Siemens DCS / SCADA – PCS 7.
- You are able to take on technical lead tasks as well as managing subprojects within automation projects.
- You have an overview of the Siemens product range and its integration into automation and digitization solutions, third-party products as well as experience in product features from competitors for interfacing.
- You have intercultural experience and willingness to travel frequently to customer sites for deployment (40%)
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. #LI-SI
Job ID: 113090
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time