Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on Software Development in the areas of Industrial Automation and Energy Automation products and solutions. We are looking for experienced Software Engineers, who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
• Design and develop customer-specific software solutions and applications, based on Siemens MindSphere IoT platform
• Work with partners and customers to create the highest quality and cost-effective solutions.
• Use IoT and Fieldbus protocols (HTTP, HTTPS,MQTT, AMQP, OPC UA, Profinet, Profibus, Modbus, BACNet, KNX) to connect industrial devices to cloud systems
• Drive the software production process; own given features beginning to end, from mockups & design documents/reviews to acceptance testing and deployment.
• Test and validate the proof of concepts together with engineering teams and customers for the best optimal solutions and configurations
• Be a part of Software development activities including:
o Coding, unit testing and integration
o Participating in review process
o Taking part in the complete product life-cycle
• Produce high quality and innovative deliverables for our customers
• Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc., MSc. or PhD in Computer Science or in related areas
• Very good command of English
• Minimum 5 years' experience in designing, engineering and implementation of software applications and solutions for industries
• Proven skills and experience in latest cloud-based application development technologies ( i.e. Java Spring, Angular js, Node js, React js, HTML5, CSS3, etc. ) is a must.
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing software applications for cloud and IoT platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure or IBM Bluemix etc. ) is a must
• Experience in designing and developing responsive UI applications for web and mobile platforms is a must.
• Experience in integrating back-end web services using REST APIs is a must
• Experience in automation technology, sensor technology, embedded software and Telemetry solutions is a plus.
• Proven skills in web and mobile application development for Data Analytics, AI, ML-based solutions is a plus
• Familiarity with back-end Technologies like RESTful interfaces, tiered application development, SQL, NoSQL is a plus.
• Knowledge in TDD and Mocking Framework is a plus
• Passionate for developing a simple, clean and attractive code
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
What else do I need to know?
• Military service should be completed for male candidates
• No restrictions for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00