The Siemens Mobility and Transport division provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, we combine specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail, rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and consumer services.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support and execute internal processes of the financial management of the Shared Service operation
- Cooperation with the Controlling team in the daily operations
- Execution of regular support activities such as internal and external billing, cost controlling, postings
- Preparation of reports and support to planning and budget
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting or other similar area
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- Solid MS Office knowledge, especially Excel (advanced)
- Good analytical skills, quality, rigor and attention to detail
- Professional ethics, responsibility and problem solving orientation
- Proactivity, priority management, organization
- Very good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with different partners and work as team.
What else do I need to know?
Functional Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens who provide internal services in Finance, Human Resources and Supply Chain Management, supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities.
Our location in Lisbon serves more than 60 Siemens entities across 22 countries in Europe, in more than 15 different languages.
We offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
Job ID: 113113
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time