What part will you play?
- You will independently manage the SFS social media channels on the LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook platforms.
- You will advise SFS CEO, CFO and SFS senior management team members in the area of social media communication, from strategic planning to content creation and implementation.
- You will refine and evolve the mid to long-term social media communications strategy for SFS, to gain additional followers and engage B2B stakeholders in business interactions.
- You will ensure an active tracking and impact measurement of social media communication activities with robust analytics and KPIs.
- In addition, you will support our SFS Communications teams located in Germany, UK and the US on communications consulting activities.
- You have successfully completed university-level studies in business, communications, or a similar field.
- You have gained at least 5 years of relevant work experience in internal and external corporate communications, preferably within Siemens or a related industry, or in the area of financial services.
- You are an expert for Social Media and have a track record in digital communications and writing communication concepts.
- You have collected in-depth work experience in editorial work for digital channels, preferably within an agency.
- You are able to manage projects independently in an agile environment.
- You are passionate for the opportunities provided by digital communications and are familiar with the Siemens domains and areas of business.
- You are used to working in an international environment as well as writing texts in English.
- You speak German and English on a proficient level (ideally native speaker), other languages are a plus.
About SFS: Siemens Financial Services (SFS) provides business-to-business financial solutions. With a focus on electrification, automatization and digitalization, we support our customers by providing them with innovative and future-facing financing solutions, such as project and structured financing (debt or equity), corporate lending as well as leasing and equipment financing. Our financial and industry know-how makes us a trusted partner for enabling investments in new technologies while creating value for both Siemens and its customers as well as society. For further information, please visit www.siemens.com/finance.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 113114
Organization: Financial Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time