Establish full CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins.
Creation of a Continuous Integration environment for the individual project teams, including fully automated process.
Establish and maintain optimized CI environment (fast feedback time for development). Work in close corporation with the product architects and developers.
Set up automation in DevOps/ALM tools for user administration and configuration.
- Authoring and reviewing engineering documents like CMP, PMP, QMP, etc.
- Automating the build tasks and build scripts
- Backup management
- Handling the user and permissions for applications
- Trouble-shooting SSL certificate issues
- Engineer build scripts based on requirement.
- Create efficient, reliable infrastructure with code, automate processes and provide operational support. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Experience in scripting like PowerShell, Python, Perl, Groovy, VB scripting, VB Macros etc…
- Exposure to C# would be an advantage
- IIS configuration, website setup, windows authentication mechanisms
- Active Directory groups, configuration.
- Experience in the application deployment and management platform (such as: Docker container, Kubernetes and AWS Elastic Beanstalk)
- Conduct complex technical evaluation and suggest proposed physical architectures along with detailed design.
- Driving technical issues to resolution: from qualifying the issue, to reproducing it and conducting an in-depth technical investigation (being in touch with the customer and managing their expectations all along the way)
- Responsibility to install, configure and maintain applications with IT infrastructure
- A strong understanding of operating systems, networking, and software engineering fundamentals
- Experience with tools such as Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Azure and AWS
- Provide on-call support to resolve and/or escalate production incidents or issues outside normal working hours including support during software deployment/release activities.
- Participate in all phases of system development, deployment, configuration, and monitoring including performance and availability, alerting, data integrity, security and capacity planning.
Job ID: 113148
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time