The purpose of the HR Advisor is to identify, gather, and provide requirements to help with the development of HR initiatives and to participate in the implementation of local HR initiatives. The HR Advisor also plays a key role to advise / coach managers and employees on complex HR services, programs and policies while supporting all data management and documentation requirements at the local level.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Provide basic human resources services and operational support to the organization like discussing separation packages with manager and employee, explaining options for maternity leave, or explaining guidelines and policies
2. Answers questions that require a level of professional judgment beyond the scope of AskHR e.g. contract questions
3. Support employee relations activities by investigating and resolving issues concerning working conditions as well as people related issues such as manager/employee and colleague relationship
4. Assisting Line Managers to address specific people topics by advising on options (in context of Siemens policy and local labor law), assessing risk and acting as consultant to help managers decide on best course of action
5. Manage data and documentation handling at a local level as required
6. Implementation of local HR activities and projects in alignment with HR BP requirements
7. Educating managers and employees on best use of on-demand solutions for relevant HR related topics (e.g. AskHR, self-service applications)
8. Implementation of HR projects and initiatives
9. Blue collar and intern management (HR process handling like recruiting, ER etc.)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
▪ 3-5 years of experience above in HR or in a business function
▪ Experience with relevant HR systems (e.g. SAP, PeopleSoft, …)
▪ Bachelor’s degree in HR relevant field or equivalent like Professional Human Resources certification
▪ Good communication skills (verbally/written),
▪ Understanding of local labor law, Guideline/Policy Know How
▪ HR processes and tools, with good execution, quality orientation
▪ Customer focus, problem solving skill (pragmatic and compliant, analytical)
▪ Show respect and with resilience
▪ Flexibility to travel if required (site to site)
What else do I need to know?
Siemens AG, founded in 1847, is a global technology powerhouse active in more than 200 countries, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient and resource-saving technologies, Siemens has leading positions in efficient power generation and power transmission solutions, infrastructure solutions, automation, drive and software solutions, as well as medical imaging equipment and laboratory diagnostics. For more than 140 years since its entering into China in 1872, Siemens has pioneered cooperation with the country with its solutions, technologies and products, and has been known in the country for its quality and reliability, technological excellence and innovation. In Fiscal Year 2016 (October 1, 2015 – September 30, 2016), Siemens generated revenue of €6.44 billion in China, with around 31,000 employees. Siemens has become an integral part of the Chinese economy and society, and continues to partner with the country to address her pursuit of sustainable development.
ContactIf you want know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Job ID: 113213
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time