Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as International Project Manager (m/f/diverse) Laboratory Automation to coordinate international Laboratory Automation projects of our Atecllica Solution
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- In your role as Project Manager, you will be primary point of contact for all stakeholders and will be responsible for the co-ordination of the people and process to ensure that our Laboratory Automation projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results
- You prepare maintain and execute complex project plans according to the agreed Statement of Work,
- You manage expectations throughout the project life cycle to achieve customer acceptance
- You develop exception plans as required to maintain customer satisfaction
- As a focal point for communication you prepare and manage updates to steering committee and the project teams
- You coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the purpose of project execution
- Furthermore, you lead process of issue identification and resolution
- You work within the PMO to ensure reporting on key deliverables, outstanding actions and significant issues are conveyed in a timely manner
- You maintain practices and facilitate / train for continuous improvement
- You take over any ad-hoc projects as assigned
- You are maintaining Quality Assurance throughout the project management process
- Extensive Travel throughout the EMEA region upto 70%
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a course of studies (e. g. economic sciences, international management)
- You have an international recognized Project Management Qualification Preferred Prince 2 PMP etc.
- You have long-term experience in project and program management
- You have proven experience in global matrix management organizations
- You are able to demonstrate leadership, motivational and organizational skills with a proven track record of accomplishments in cross-functional Projects/teams
- You have strong stakeholder management skills
- You possess a Technical / Laboratory Automation background
Your attributes and skills:
- You show excellent organization skills, to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines
- You have strong interpersonal skills, to motivate and lead your project team
- Good communication and negotiation skills are required, to manage expectations
- The ability to use your initiative and make decisions under pressure, working in a changing environment.
- You have excellent skills in complex stakeholder management experience with Laboratory Automation Preferred
- You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the tenacity, confidence and resilience to deliver high quality results
- You have proven leadership skills across global environments
- Furthermore, good facilitation and analytical skills are required as well as very good presentation skills
- You apply quality management principles and processes and have a good understanding of how this translates into the medical device industry.
- You are experienced in working in international environment with different stakeholders and cultures. Therefore, strong communication skills in English (written / oral) are mandatory. Knowledge of the German language or other is a plus
Depending on the experience- and
qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above
the general pay scale is possible.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 113214
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time