We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Auto Test Engineer.
For our Healthcare Sector in Shanghai, we are looking for an Auto Test Engineer.
What are my responsibilities?
- Work in a global R&D team with both international and local engineers to verify and validate CT (Computed Tomography) products & solutions for global market.
- Design and maintain auto test script(Ranorex) for system/software feature and performance according to the requirement specification
- Develop software test tools
- Perform auto/manual test cases and report test results
What do I need to quality for this job?
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer Science or related disciplines.
- Strong Knowledge on analysis, design, coding, and implementation on .Net applications, familiar with C#, strong OO Analysis & Design skills
- Familiar with Agile development process
- Strong knowledge on configuration management and auto test experience is preferred
- Proficiency in verbal and written English communications (CET-6 preferred)
- Medical and clinical knowledge is preferred
- At least two years experience in development(C#/C++).
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 113229
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time