If you really want to make a difference – make it with us:
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over 15 million licensed seats and more than 140,000 customers worldwide.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with its customers to provide industry software solutions that help companies everywhere achieve a sustainable competitive advantage by making real the innovations that matter.
Job Role Overview:
This role is a Global Role related to the implementation of QMS Professional. In this role the resource will be involved in complex, strategic programs that span across Zones and will be critical in enabling capacity – which requires international Travel – averaging around 50%.
The role requires a passion for helping customer achieve realized value, a vision for improving Siemen’s position in the Manufacturing Operations marketplace, a desire to increase our market share in industries that we serve, and a drive for continuously improving the processes that we use to achieve successful implementations and the willingness to travel globally.
What you will do:
Being part of our highly motivated team you will be responsible for the following within
- Support Advantedge Adoption across MOM Service globally
- Develop/Harvest critical Advantedge Intellectual Property in support of MOM Adoption– Big Block, Solution Templates, Deployment Templates, Best Practices, etc
- Provide SME Support for Strategic Engagements
- Solution Oversight and SME support for key campaigns/projects
- Support the creation of strategies to enable Project Delivery in understaffed regions
- 'Blueprint’ for executing strategic projects in countries with limited/no staff
- support the creation of strategies to build persistent capacity in understaffed regions
- Develop and re-purpose assets to create Enablement Programs
- Staff Enablement in support of scaling and aligning capacity
- Leverage Advantedge artifacts to drive solution re-use and consistency
- SME Support for capacity enablement (knowledge transfer and training)
Who you are:
- Technical/Engineering degree and experience
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience implementing QMS products
- Minimum 5 years experience working with manufacturing-related industries
- Minimum 5 years experience implementing MOM solutions
- Deep understanding of Quality Management Solutions with an awareness of Manufacturing Operations Management Solutions (e.g. MES, APS, Scada). Skilled with the architecture, configuration, and integration of Quality Management Solutions
- Experience with implementing Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), First Quality Inspection, SPC, and Quality Process Management (QPM) solutions. Experience with querying SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Strong customer and interpersonal skills
- Excellent German verbal and written communication abilities
- Very good English verbal and written communication abilities
- the proven ability to gather and apply customer requirements, and the ability to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot issues
- Hands on experience in Automotive, Electronics, or Aerospace and Defense industries-a plus
- Experience integration QMS to ERP and Shopfloor Systems (OPC) – a plus
Siemens PLM Software offers an internationally oriented and innovative high-tech environment. It is a fast growing, financially healthy company with a flat structure in an informal, flexible atmosphere. People working within the business unit appreciate the room for initiative and career development. PLM Solutions are driven by innovation and therefore management fosters the creativity of its employees. Siemens PLM Software provides continuous training and
competence development, stimulating personal development with respect to technical and/or management skills.
Depending on qualification and experience, we offer an annual gross salary of EUR 53.200,-
Siemens PLM Software is an equal opportunity employer.
Job ID: 113237
Organisation: Digital Industries
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional