Job Title: Corporate Application Engineer - 10438
Job Location: Italy – Turin or Milano
Job Category: Applications Engineering
We are seeking a highly motivated Corporate Application Engineer to work in our “Global Sales and Customer Success” team, to be part of the Mechanical Analysis Division (MAD). In this position you will be focused on technical support of our CFD family products (post sales team) FloMASTER, FloTHERM, FloEFD in EMEA and DE.
In this position you will:
- Assist customers in the resolution of complex verification and design challenges by deploying Mentor's latest CFD technology;
- Analyze methodologies and solutions to meet customers’ user requirements and success;
- Capture and share problem resolutions in application notes, provide input to product documentation and training materials, reproduce customer problems, provide solutions and conduct training classes and services onsite or online;
- Utilize technical knowledge to work with internal development and sales teams;
- Help expanding or modifying the direction of Mentor's product development based on these solutions.
- Deliver training course to customer face to face, Live-online or on customer sites.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Master’s degree would be preferred;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as strong relationship building capability;
- Ability to identify opportunities;
- Self-supporting, able to work without supervision;
- Willingness to travel to deliver training course some times in the year;
- Fluency in Italian, English and German (preferred);
- 3-7 years of experience with 1D CFD modeling and 3D CFD modeling;
- Experience using FloMASTER, FloTHERM and FloEFD would be preferred. Experience with mechanical CAD tools such as NX or Solid Edge preferable;
- Experience in thermal Management in Electronic domain (preferred);
- EM, or Optics knowledge is a plus.
About Mentor Graphics
Mentor Graphics® is a technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions that enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design. Mentor Graphics has the broadest industry portfolio of best-in-class products and is the only EDA company with an embedded software solution.
Job ID: 113258
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Torino S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time