Do you want to help create the future of
healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people
who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their
pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the
ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
· Lead and manage ITT China program, infrastructure, projects and hire team members within the assigned budget
· Work and coordinate with global ITT teams to achieve the project success.
· Screen and evaluate on healthcare trends and emerging technologies, manage and facilitate the Innovation Center for building a sustaining innovation pipeline.
· Initiate and facilitate pre-development and innovation projects including defining, planning, prioritization, and managing the execution of the projects.
· Maintaining and developing collaborations with internal (Business Lines) and external partners (e.g. University, customers, startups, etc.).
· Develop and organize innovation activities to build up the innovation competence and culture for the organization
· Other tasks defined and assigned by supervisors
3 years experience in R&D or Product management role from Healthcare industry and experience with technical projects is preferred
Master degree or above in relevant field, and engineering background preferred
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 113272
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time