We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
• Shape the Future of Healthcare by investigation of the healthcare trends, emerging technology and market research to ensure the innovation leadership of the organization
• Responsible for building up and managing a community of team members to ensure the knowledge
• Drive the innovation process to build out innovation project pipelines for the organization
• Collaborate with BLs and manage Innovation Project through project planning, monitoring, prioritization, and drive the execution of the projects in China
• Lead ITT project teams for the execution of innovation projects in China by applying the Design Thinking methodology (e.g. problem finding, requirements definition, brainstorming, visualization, implementation and prototyping)
• Project coordination between ITT team in China and ITT HQ in Germany
• Maintaining and developing collaborations with internal (Business Lines) and external partners (e.g. University, customers, startups, etc.).
• Other tasks defined and assigned by supervisors
3 years experience in R&D or Product management role from Healthcare industry and experience with technical projects is preferred
Master degree or above in Mechanical, computer science, biomedical engineering and relevant field is preferred
Fluent Oral English
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 113281
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time