Artificial Intelligence Software Engineer – Energy Systems
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Research & Development
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Siemens is seeking to hire a highly-motivated Artificial Intelligence Software Development Engineer for its digital transformation. The candidate will be expected to develop software, artificial intelligence and data analytics solutions for power system-based applications. These solutions will improve Siemens’ operational effectiveness and product competitiveness in its power generation businesses.
This position provides collaboration and growth opportunities within the digitalization fields of Siemens through its senior management, domain experts, software architects, technical partners and universities, throughout our many locations in North America, Europe, India and Asia.
• Design, implement, test and deploy highly scalable data analytics and Artificial Intelligence solutions to support Siemens turbomachinery R&D businesses
• Work in cross-functional teams to interconnect R&D, operational, testing, and market data and develop associated solutions
• Build complex statistical models that predict behavior and improve over time with additional data and learnings
• Create the conceptual, high-level, and detailed design of the software and data solutions
• Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment, and communicate requirements for interactions
• Influence common modeling, design, and coding practices
• Work with customers, stakeholders, and suppliers to implement, test, and deploy the solutions
• Serve as a subject matter expert for software domains, data analytics, processes and regulations
Additional Preferred Experience
• Expertise in artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics, and software engineering
• Expertise is managing and manipulating large data sets (Python, R or equivalents)
• Expertise in creating visualized reporting (Python, R)
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills in English
• Technical knowledge related to turbomachinery
• Experience working with internal customers
• Exceptional ability to build relationships
• Data-driven and results-oriented approach to problem solving
• Enthusiastic and motivated
• Experience with industrial data / Internet of Things (IoT) desired
• Demonstrated proficiency in solving complex problems with code (3+ years of coding experience)
• Experience with data acquisition, automation, and control systems desired
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Master degree in Engineering, Statistics, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Analytics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, or related field required.
• PhD degree in Engineering, Statistics, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Analytics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, or related field preferred.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 113282
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time