We make real what matters
- You will apply design thinking to deliver end-to-end user experience solutions with a focus on user needs and business goals.
- Your expertise in designing user interfaces based on exploration of interaction design concepts and refinement of design through an iterative process makes a significant contribution.
- You will be responsible for delivering all aspects of design, from defining customer needs to delivering concepts and prototypes to UI specifications for development.
- Best Utilization of industry design standards and practices to define and implement design criteria, design guidelines and specifications.
- Collaboration with Product Owner, Project Manager and Development team in planning, prioritizing, requirements analysis, conceptual modeling, interaction design, Usability testing will make add to end results.
- Share across teams on produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flow diagrams, wireframes, Hi-fidelity prototypes, and design specifications for strong discussions.
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
- Usability testing
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering or in Design with 5-8 Years of experience in Interaction design for Web and Mobile applications
- Hands on expertise in using tools such as Abode XD, Photoshop, illustrator, Axure, Sketch
- Your Proficiency with UX design process, Lean UX methodologies will be considered valuable.
- You possess excellent facilitation, presentation and interpersonal skills will make valuable contributions.
Wanted: designers of the future.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We're dedicated to equality and welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 113314
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time