Siemens development center in Bangalore is looking for a Software Architect to join its Data Analytics team. Preferred candidates should be experienced in defining algorithms and statistical models to derive intelligent data analytics from customer asset data related to various use cases and business decisions.
Change the future with us
Are you passionate about designing Data Analytics solutions for customer projects? Your main responsibility as Software Architect will include.
• Developing IoT Data Lake solutions based on customer requirements in e.g. Java, Python or Scala
• Designing and deploying machine learning algorithms on IoT applications such as predictive maintenance on Apache Hadoop and Apache Kafka based Data Lakes
• structuring data and choosing the most appropriate statistical model for specific use cases
• Evaluating how data can be ingested, consumed and protected
• Developing real-time Data Processing pipelines to receive, analyze and store device data via messaging, e.g., on Apache Kafka with frameworks like Apache Flink or Kafka-Streams
• Developing Deep Learning (Neural Networks) and other AI (Reinforcement Learning) solutions, e.g., based on Spark, TensorFlow, and other AI frameworks
• Developing data modeling to identify necessary data to generate valuable insights for customers
Qualifications and competencies
Excited about this career opportunity? We are looking for experienced candidates who fulfill the following requirements and criteria.
• MS or PhD in computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics or comparable degree
• 3+ years practical experience in data science / quantitative analysis
• Excellent data modeling, statistical analysis and data mining skills
• Strong understanding of machine learning principles including regression, time series, probabilistic models, supervised classification and unsupervised learning
• Experience working with SQL and No-SQL databases, data visualization technologies and cloud infrastructure platforms
• Applied experience in using Deep Learning algorithms such as Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks and LSTM and Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
• Smart, motivated, with a can-do attitude, and to the drive to make a difference
• Fluent English communication skills including ability to identify and communicate data driven insights in a clear and effective manner
As the largest development center of Siemens worldwide we offer great learning and career development opportunities in our Bangalore office.
As an equal-opportunity employer we accept applications from experienced individuals regardless of race, gender, physical disabilities or sexual orientation.
To know more about this job, please write to Harini from our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about Siemens at www.siemens.com
Job ID: 113316
Organization: Internet of Things
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time