If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Siemens Fire Safety Business Segment is the market leader in fire detection with a global presence and in-depth application know-how based on over 170 years of experience.
The contribution of our marketing team is to drive growth and profitability of fire safety business. We develop dedicated marketing strategies, create and implement effective sales materials and oversee well the success of global launches of Fire Safety products, systems and solutions.
Our team is the voice of the market and help the product management to translate market requirements into technology and subsequently into real customer value. In order to communicate core messages and relevant topics through appropriate communication channels, we are looking for a digital native Marketing Communication Manager
Your new responsibilities
- Manage Communication campaigns, key messages and relevant corporate issues to the relevant target groups (analysis, conceptualization, implementation and evaluation)
- What are the right channels for our target group, what are the solutions? These are fundamental questions to be answered in this role
- Act as voice to all global market stakeholders when it comes to our Fire Safety product line
- Content creation tailored to channels and target groups in accordance to media plans for image and reputation related campaigns
- Project Management of several simultaneous projects, each project addressing different customers, content, scope and challenge
- The selection and management of agencies and partners
Your skills and experience
- You are a communication or PR specialist with up to five years of practical experience in this field. Product know-how of our Fire Safety Product Line would be ideal, alternatively you bring along knowhow of buildings and/or construction and the corresponding target groups
- As a digital native you understand the usage of modern platforms, channels and their effects on the target group
- A resilient personality in regard to a high workload and tight deadlines. In the past you have already worked with challenging stakeholders
- Being a team player, you get the most out of our large and diverse organization while maintaining a professional appearance towards all internal and external customers
- Business Fluency in English is mandatory, applicants speaking German have an advantage
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform (using the «Application» button). Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact email@example.com mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 113331
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time