Siemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the
global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative
engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital
transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other
clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from
digital & management strategy and prototyping of solutions through to
implementation. Our mission is to transform our clients’ future and to
develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of
tomorrow. As part of a team of consultants, you’ll be responsible for
developing international business strategies to address some of today’s most
complex challenges in Industry 4.0, digital transformation, innovation and
more. Exposure to rapidly growing industries and new technology in Industry
4.0, electrification, automation and digitalization offer you a fast track to
What will you do?
1. Develop new digital solutions as part of a team and in close collaboration
with our clients.
2. Inspire our clients to use new innovative approaches, tailor these
approaches to their requirements and support during the pilot and
3. Assume overall responsibility for the success of your assigned projects.
4. Provide functional guidance and foster the individual development of each
5. Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders and work closely
with the client team.
6. Develop business plans and strategies in close collaboration with our
7. Present project results to top management.
8. Support the acquisition of new client projects.
1. Total of 5-7 years of outstanding performance as a consultant at a
top-tier strategy consultancy and in digital transformation / innovation in
renowned industrial enterprises / startups.
Minimum of 3-4 years recent experience as a consultant at a top-tier strategy
2. Outstanding university degree or a top business school MBA, ideally in
business, engineering, natural science or IT from a renowned university.
3. Extensive consulting experience in digital transformation, innovation
management, digital business ecosystems, information technology.
4. Broad experience in industry verticals, e.g. Oil & Gas, Public Sector,
Infrastructure, Utilities, Aviation and others.
5. Proven experience in the personal development and coaching of project
6. Extensive international work experience with particular experience in the
7. Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
8. Highly developed communication skills in English and preferable Arabic.
9. Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel.