Senior Consultant - Digital & IoT Strategy
Siemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the
global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative
engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward
and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with
consulting services, ranging from digital & management strategy and prototyping
of solutions through to implementation. Our mission is to transform our
clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders
and experts of tomorrow. As part of a team of consultants, you’ll be
responsible for developing international business strategies to address some of
today’s most complex challenges in Industry 4.0, digital transformation,
innovation and more. Exposure to rapidly growing industries and new technology
in Industry 4.0, electrification, automation and digitalization offer you a
fast track to leadership positions.
What will you do?
- Develop new digital solutions as part of a team and in close collaboration with our clients.
- Inspire our clients to use new innovative approaches, tailor these approaches to their requirements and support during the pilot and implementation phase.
- Assume full responsibility for your own project module.
- Lead and coach more junior team members to support the professional development.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders and work closely with the client team.
- Develop business plans and strategies in close collaboration with our clients.
- Present project results to top management.
What are the requirements?
- Total of 3-5 years of outstanding performance as a consultant at a top-tier strategy consultancy and in digital transformation / innovation in renowned industrial enterprises / startups
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a consultant at a top-tier strategy consultancy.
- Outstanding university degree or a top business school MBA, ideally in business, engineering, natural science or IT from a renowned university.
- Extensive consulting experience in digital transformation, innovation management, digital business ecosystems, information technology.
- Broad experience in industry verticals, e.g. Oil & Gas, Public Sector, Infrastructure, Utilities, Aviation and others.
- Extensive international work experience with experience in the Middle East.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Highly developed communication skills in English and preferable Arabic.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel.
Job ID: 113395
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time