Associate Consultant - Digital & IoT Strategy
Siemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the
global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative
engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward
and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with
consulting services, ranging from digital & management strategy and prototyping
of solutions through to implementation. Our mission is to transform our
clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders
and experts of tomorrow. As part of a team of consultants, you’ll be
responsible for developing international business strategies to address some of
today’s most complex challenges in Industry 4.0, digital transformation,
innovation and more. Exposure to rapidly growing industries and new technology
in Industry 4.0, electrification, automation and digitalization offer you a
fast track to leadership positions.
What will you do?
- Develop new digital solutions as part of a team and in close collaboration with our clients.
- Inspire our clients to use new innovative approaches, tailor these approaches to their requirements and support during the pilot and implementation phase.
- Assume responsibility for assigned work packages as part of a project module, guided by more experienced consultants.
- Analyze markets and competitors; support in developing recommendations for our clients.
- Develop business models in close collaboration with your assigned manager.
- Prepare presentations for top management.
What are the requirements?
- Outstanding university degree (Bachelor), ideally in business, engineering, natural science or IT from a renowned university.
- Internships in strategy consulting, renowned industrial enterprises or startups with outstanding performance.
- Relevant international experience of at least six months (study abroad/internship).
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Highly developed communication skills in English and preferable Arabic.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel.
Job ID: 113396
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time