HR Service Specialist
Siemens Mobility Ltd
The demand for mobility is growing all over the world. Transporting people and goods to all corners of the earth presents challenges for the infrastructure of national economies. This applies, in particular, to the transport and logistics facilities of cities: Will cities be able to solve the problems caused by increasing road traffic? Can public transportation help them avoid total gridlock? How can railway operators increase the efficiency and safety of their systems? How can rail and road traffic be integrated? How can logistics supply chains be further optimized as freight volumes continue to increase steadily?
Siemens Mobility provides answers to all of these questions with its comprehensive portfolio; because modern, interconnected and IT-based mobility is the core competency of its five business units: Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Rolling Stock and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
We are looking for professional people who want to work on these challenges.
- Manage monthly payroll operations for HK and Taiwan
- Responsible for data maintenance in HR related systems
- Handle HR administration for employee life cycle operation, such as new hiring, transfer, contract changes, exit, filing management, work visa coordination
- Support in benefits administration including leave, insurances, provident fund, etc.
- Perform respective HR IT implementation and rollout projects in cooperation with IT partners
- Maintain up-to-date records and generate regular reports as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management
- With 3-5 years’ relevant experience, preferably gained in multinational or sizeable companies
- Experience in payroll operations and implementation of HR systems will be an advantage
- Mature, passionate and result oriented
- Proficient in MS Office applications and HR related systems
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Willing to travel to Taiwan every 1-2 month(s)
Job ID: 113423
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time