Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
- Manage Siemens IT Multimedia projects and decide on the product marketing strategy to reach the potential users all over the globe
- Lead User Engagement Project Marketing and Communication teams in planning and executing internal initiatives or projects by planning and tracking of financials, tasks, schedules, resources, and dependencies
- Performing proactive analysis of available content quality, frequency of updates and interaction of end users, proposing improvements to enhance user self-sufficiency
- Collaborating with User Engagement community across the world regarding communication materials and channels, what can be reused across Siemens and collect feedback and input from and towards the end users.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Management, with a concentration in Marketing
- Presentation skills (mandatory)
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- Agile project management methods skills
- Tech-savy and/or enthusiast about IT having the capability to translate IT language into user friendly language
- Knowledge in managing and administering various online tools and content management systems
- Ability to understand the diversity in organizational culture across the world and develop approaches to address them through influencing service design
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Curious with an experimentation and hands-on approach, eager to learn and develop soft skills, easy going and able to relate to and interact with a diverse group of worldwide stakeholders
- Customer-centric approach and UX management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, such as good communicator, team player and proactive.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 113441
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time