What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Foreign Trade, Informatics, Business Administration, Economics or Industrial Engineering
- Proven 5+ year of work experience in related field.
- Experience in the logistics, industrial, technology, electronics, or engineering sectors with particular focus on transportation/trains is desirable
- Having knowledge about maintenance operations (EU regulations, directions, and national railway law)
- Good command of English, German will be an asset
- Good level of computer literacy
- Experience in SAP
What are my responsibilities?
The Logistics Manager is responsible for all logistics-related tasks in the maintenance project, with the aim of optimizing the material and logistics costs and ensuring the required quality and material availability for the customer. He/she is responsible for detailing and implementing the logistics concept (from the bid phase) and coordinating it with the project team. This includes:
- Examining customer requirements (also contractual documents) with respect to logistics-related topics (material, information, value flows).
- Plan and order management: Definition for future demand planning and definition of the customer ordering process for the given project situation (on a country specific basis if applicable).
- Source and material management: Sourcing concept and sourcing models including delivery channels (international and local - from the project perspective).
- Definition of requirements and tracking from the logistics perspective for each supplier (sourcing models, packaging/labeling specifications, service and prevention measures, storage specifications, required data for availability for ordering/import, etc.).
- Preparing delivery plans (optimized order volume p.a. or per revision, including forecast for
- negotiations with suppliers).
- Ensuring the availability for ordering and timely provision of parts on the basis of the integrated spare parts lists.
- Involvement in obsolescence management.
- Warehouse (including asset management): inventory calculation and definition at the materials level for the warehousing levels “Supplier, Warehouse, Depot” (inventory optimization).
- Transport: defining transport routes and service providers (considering service level and cost).
- Returns and repair concept: preparing the repair and rework concept for components from suppliers while considering the given depot infrastructure and the maintenance concept.
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates.
- No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web sitehttp://www.siemens.com.tr/tr
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 113465
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time