Location: Mumbai, India
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Customer Services
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Research and develop machine learning models and algorithms to solve real-world business challenges.
· Build and maintain data pipelines and/or analytical or reporting systems
· Develop scalable and efficient algorithms and models that can be deployed and consumed in real-time with massive data volumes
· Solve complex data science challenges and problems working with sparse/noisy data, unbalanced datasets etc.
· Work collaboratively with software developers, product managers, quality assurance teams to deliver new products and features
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· PhD or MS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Operations Research or other related fields
· Deep understanding of statistical modeling techniques, machine learning and a track record of solving real-world complex challenges using these methods
· 3+ years of experience building and
maintaining big data pipelines and/or analytical or reporting systems.
Experience working in a dynamic business environment and ability to expertly juggle through parallel priorities.
· Experience with ML libraries
such as scikit-learn
Expert level skills working with Apache Hadoop and related technology stack like Pig, Hive, Oozie etc.
A strong proficiency in querying, manipulating and analyzing large data sets using SQL and/or SQL-like languages.
Experience with one or more data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy etc.
Good attention to detail and ability to stitch and QA multiple data sources.
Understanding of Agile development methodologies.
Be a self-starter.
Good interpersonal skills
· Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python, R, Matlab, Java, C, C++, Scala
· Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability
· Rail Sector experience in previous projects will be preferred
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 113470
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time