Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Research and develop machine learning models and algorithms to solve real-world business challenges.
· Build and maintain data pipelines and/or analytical or reporting systems
· Develop scalable and efficient algorithms and models that can be deployed and consumed in real-time with massive data volumes
· Solve complex data science challenges and problems working with sparse/noisy data, unbalanced datasets etc.
· Work collaboratively with software developers, product managers, quality assurance teams to deliver new products and features
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· PhD or MS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Operations Research or other related fields
· Deep understanding of statistical modeling techniques, machine learning and a track record of solving real-world complex challenges using these methods
· Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python, R, Matlab, Java, C, C++, Scala
· Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability
· Rail Sector experience in previous projects will be preferred
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Mumbai, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 113470
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time