LifeNet is an online portal that allows you to manage the performance and maintenance of your Siemens Healthineers equipment 24/7. Giving you full control at all times, it enables you to plan ahead, monitor efficiently and manage effectively.
Tech skills needed:
- Spring MVC
- Angular 2+, CSS, HTML5, RxJS
- SOLID princípy, TDD
- Git, IDEA
More about our projects can be found at:
Required education, skills and personality requirements
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English – advanced
• Experience in software engineering
• Experience in using and applying of OOD, OOP and potentially design patterns
• Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and engineering practices such as TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Code Review, etc.
• Hands-on experience in programming in Java EE using SQL, Hibernate, Maven, Spring
• Test automation using tools such as Junit, Mockito, Selenium
Experience in any of the following technologies/tools is welcome:
• SOAP or REST Web Services
• Web servers e.g. Tomcat, AWS, Jenkins, Sonar Qube
Personality requirements and skills:
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good aptitude for learning new technologies
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Extra days-off (bridge
days, sick days)
Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : from 1500 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 113481
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time