Siemens Portugal is now setting up a pioneer project, providing cross-border services for region Americas.
Siemens Real Estate | Business Administration Support Center is a strategic partner for Siemens who provides internal services in Accounting, Controlling & Space Administration for Real Estate in Region Americas.
• Administer external and internal lease contracts in the internal facility management system;
• Perform the internal administration associated with internal contracts;
• Monitor and record changes in occupancy across all sites;
• Perform periodic internal and external billing of fixed and variable charges;
• Administer charging of all variable billing items as necessary during periodic processing;
• Provide periodic reporting of all contract management activities (Space, vacancy,etc);
• Provide data and validate all transfer of data to subsequent reporting systems (SAP, KPI, etc);
• Upload and maintain all relevant property drawings related to occupancy (e.g. CAD plans);
• Review purchase order account assignment according to internal business structure requirements;
• Maintain a close contact and collaboration with colleagues and with partners in SRE as well as in other departments involved in the daily tasks.
• Min. secondary education or comparable educational background, preference for university degree;
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar positions;
• Advanced English language skills;
• Processes and Detail oriented;
• Able to work in a changing work environment and availability to travel;
• Professional ethics, responsibility and problem solving orientation;
• Very good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and negotiate with different partners and work in a team.
As the offices are located in Lisbon and our internal customer is based in America, it is requested the availability to work in Eastern Time CST Time zone (Monday to Friday schedule).
Please send us your CV if you have the required profile
Job ID: 113488
Organization: Real Estate Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time