GBS is a strategic partner for Siemens supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities.
At our Lisbon Hub nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across Europe, in 20 different languages
To support the Siemens Real Estate in Lisbon our client is looking for an Accounting & Controlling Administrator to integrate the Accounting & Controlling Team:
- Support and execute internal processes of the financial management of the Siemens Real Estate
- Cooperation with the controlling team in the daily operations;
- Execution of regular support activities such as internal and external billing, cost controlling and postings
- Preparation of reports and support to planning and budget.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting or other similar area;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in similar positions
- Fluent English-written and spoken
- Solid MS Office Knowledge, especially Excel (advanced)
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail and problem solving orientation.
What we offer:
Income and benefits compatible with the function and politics of the company;
Integration in a international, young and dynamic team.
As the offices are located in Lisbon and our internal customer is based in America, it is requested the availability to work in Eastern Time CST Time zone (Monday to Friday 14h00-23h00).
Job ID: 113488
Organization: Real Estate Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time