Siemens Healthcare is one of the world's largest suppliers to the Healthcare Industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology. Siemens Healthcare offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. By optimizing clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens Healthcare also makes Healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective. Siemens Healthcare employs some 55,000 employees worldwide and operates around the world. For further information please visit: www.siemens.com/healthcare
We are looking for a Zone Partner Manager (f/m), who provides methodology, supports and enables Operational Partner Managers in the countries to act according to Business Partner Governance Framework (PMOF). This function is responsible to provide support in partner relevant tools (in specific Partner Target Agreements, PRM Cloud and others) and ensures data accuracy. Following countries are part of the Zone CEET: Albania, Austria, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Georgia, Hungary, Israel, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Palestine, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provides methodology, supports and enables Operational Partner Managers in the countries to act according to Business Partner Governance Framework
- Responsible for implementation and execution of a scalable Partner Management Operating Framework (PMOF)
- Provides support in partner relevant tools (in specific Partner Target Agreements, PRM Cloud and others) and ensures data accuracy
- Work with Operational Partner Managers to ensure Business Partners are trained in all areas relevant to the distributed products and services they support and utilize
- Interface to Partner Manager of Indirect Countries (Direct Export Sales group) and Service Partner Manager
- Interface to global Partner Management Team
- Organize and manages cross-BA Partner specific activities in the Zone, e.g. annual BP Meeting
- Provides quarterly reports about the Business Partner landscape and performance to the Country and Zone Management
- Supports Business Areas and Country Management in managing the Go-to-Market process to ensure effective coverage
- Completes other tasks, which belong to his/her field of operation, or which he/she can be trusted with based on his/her experiences or knowledge, in case of company necessity
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Experience in analytical thinking and structuring complex situations and/or Diploma
- Entrepreneurial thinking and understanding business plans and -models
- Sales or commercial background with willingness to grow vice versa in these topics
- Business experience in Healthcare and/or understand the healthcare industry and market
- Ability to build up strong and reliable business relationships with various stakeholders
- Experience in how to build up and/or coordinate non-direct report network in international environment
- Professional communication and presentation skills incl. conflict handling
- Positive mind set, solution provider, results oriented
- Fluent in German and English
do I need to know?
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry. The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is minimum EUR 60.000,-- on a fulltime basis. An overpayment is possible depending on education and experience. Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics GmbH provides a lot of social and other benefits.
How do I
We are looking forward to your online application!
Job ID: 113509
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics GmbH, dARE, Wien, AUT
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time