What are my responsibilities?
- Be a lean evangelist within the organization: sustain and facilitate a culture of continuous improvement at all levels of the business
- Support market benchmarking activities
- Ensure adaption and implementation of Siemens quality standards and guidelines
- Facilitate methodologies, process management, continuous improvement activities, business process re-engineering, embedded quality and preventive activities (e.g. Q-planning) and initiation of improvements
- Recommend and follow up on improvement measures to meet quality targets, identify and drive down non-conformances and associated costs
- Internal assessments / health checks / driving derivation and fulfillment of quality related measures / corresponding reporting
- Drive digitalization and Automation within the organization
- Develop an agile and service-oriented mindset
- Be a Change evangelist. Manage changes to support business adaptation to new organizational / market requirements
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Degree in business-related disciplines or extensive experience
- At least 5 years of experience related to quality and reporting of quality KPIs
- Awareness of Six-Sigma, Lean or other continuous improvement frameworks
- Extensive Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
- Experience in Managing Projects with large teams
- SCRUM Master certification is a plus.
- Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must.
- Experience in working in a matrix structure and in influencing stakeholders to ensure timely and appropriate deliverables.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
Job ID: 113510
Organization: Global Business Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time