We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your role, you are a critical member of the Content and Newsroom team
- You work closely with the Head of Content and Creative Director and contribute to the overall strategy and messaging around key events and activations
- The primary task for you is refining the concept of a new global flagship event for key customers and stakeholders, called IngenuityX, and formulate a detailed implementation taking a coordinated approach for targeting all relevant external and internal audiences
- You oversee all aspects of the project which includes conceptualizing and preparing creative proposals together with the Creative Director customized to Business and Strategic functions needs
- You are the Key liaison between Siemens Business Leads, in-house Creatives and other 3rd party vendors leading up to the event, ensuring that event requirements are met
- You are responsible for the project management of the workflow, logistical support and timeliness of the delivery for projects undertaken
- You professionally coordinate and manage the set-up and production of the event on site, ensuring the delivery of a high quality event
- You manage project budgets and quotations. You will be required to work closely with the members of your team and other division to collectively produce a successful event
- You handle multiple projects within the event and experiential framework including the format of the event, building the agenda and identifying speakers in close cooperation with in- and external stakeholders – and, together with subject matter experts, drive the implementation over a 3-year journey in multiple locations
- Furthermore you work in partnership with internal subject matter experts as well as key stakeholders from across the Siemens organization who contribute to shaping the Ingenuity topic and/or are impacted by it, in order to infuse their expertise into the strategy, surface compelling proof points and ensure a common alignment
- You monitor, analyze and anticipate relevant trends, competitor work and research, as well as influencers – by teaming up with our Analytics & Insights and Content Distribution teams – to effectively tailor communication messages in a coordinated and differentiating manner as well as to join as well as lead relevant conversations
- Further you establish a measurement strategy, define KPIs and metrics, and make data-driven decisions to optimize performance of all activities – together with the Analytics & Insights and Content Distribution teams
- The foundation of your career is a successfully completed university degree in the field of communications, journalism, change management or in a similar field
- You score with many years of relevant professional experience in progressively senior roles in corporate communications or employee communication, as well as in developing and implementing global communication strategies and activations for a corporate, international group with a relevant scale and complexity
- Additional you are experienced in leadership
- You are looking forward to bring your strong relationship and stakeholder management skills as well as first-hand experience working with stakeholders at all levels, up to the C suite level to us. You bring the necessary confidence to drive your project to success
- To find your around your international environment you have an international mindset and you display deep intercultural understanding and experience working with broadly dispersed teams as well as you are an English native-speaker standard, or close. German is a plus.
- We would like to get to know you better, if you think strategically, are solutions-oriented, have strong analytical skills, enjoy working in a team and you like a variety of different projects and tasks as well as you are resilient, driven to challenge the status quo, patient and agile in the face of resistance and are able to influence with compelling and convincing perspectives
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Christian Reiser.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 113563
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time