What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for coordinating all project documentation.
- Managing the Document Control Process from supply chain and also the flow of information to the client file share platform.
- Submit documents to customer & check that submission status are integrated (for information /approval) (valid for selected projects)
- Liaise with personnel to resolve discrepancies and complete required changes to documents.
- Examine documents, such as blueprints, drawings, change orders, and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
- Ensure that all corporate documents are well checked and submitted on time prior to the documents submission due date.
- Other administration duties as required.
Required Candidate Qualifications;
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience as a Document Controller or similar role in project environment or equivalent industry.
- Experience with ERP system, SAP or Aconex Document Management is an advantage.
- Excellence communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technical background is preferred.
- The ability to work under pressure and to stringent deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PDF is essential,
- Proactive working style, ability to work systematically and consistently
- Fluency in English (both written and oral) with TOEIC score 750+
Job ID: 113576
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time