Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Finance Analyst.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Complete the monthly report/cockpit for management and GG before deadline to ensure the ensure the reports 100% accuracy .
2. Provide BU's and regional performance reporting.
3. Coordinate with other departments and team members to finalize MTA, MBR IV planning, monitor and analyze financial result, take measures to to ensure the target fulfillment .
4. Coordinate with team members for planning and reporting tasks.
5. Responsiable for rolling FC/BU/MBR IV/MTA.
6. Manage deep-dive analysis on the report of business actual result and forecast and provide value-added advise on the improvement opportunites.
7. Manage assets and free case flow.
8. Other tasks and project assigned by supervisor .
Your qualifications and experiences:
Minimum 3 years working experience in accounting, FP&A, business controlling and finance, auditing or controlling experience, etc., thus having a good sense of planning, controlling and reporting
· University degree or above, major in economics or business or accounting or finance;
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 113582
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time