ENVİRONMENT, HEALTH&SAFETY SPECIALIST
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• A or B Class Safety Specialist Certificate from Ministry of Labor
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience required in Mobility Sector Projects
• Comprehensive knowledge of safety and health management (especially in Risk Assessment)
• Presentation skills with the ability to influence others to effect change in a positive manner
• Experience in EHS training, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 Management Systems
• Excellent communication skills with strong team work ability
• Good knowledge of MS Office programs
• Excellent command of English
What are my responsibilities?
• Supporting Projects to raise awareness of Zero Harm Culture at Siemens Workplaces
• Supporting Projects with EHS documentation
• support to implementation of ISO 45001 EHS Management System
• Supporting with reporting to the Ministries of Environment & Labor.
• Ensuring that all operations specific health & safety and environmental risks are identified, and appropriate risk management plans are in place
• Preparing EHS plans for Workplaces in accordance with EHS standards and Local laws and regulations
• Conducting or coordinating required EHS training at Workplaces in order to create safety culture and increase the environmental awareness
• Carrying out EHS inspections to ensure that the elements in EHS Plan are being implemented
Coordinate and verify improvement plans and corrective actions
• Reviewing all incident and near miss reports, analyze root causes and completion
• Promote EHS performance to customers and other interested parties
• Drive EHS performance metrics/improvement across the division organization
What else do I need to know?
• Flexibility to travel.
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements
• Candidate will be based in Ankara
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 113587
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time