If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance Assurance division as Auditor (m/f/d) - Operational Audit in Beijing.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Drive pre-audit planning and perform analyses to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
• Manage global client contacts and auditees, solidifying CF A as a trusted advisor and help manage risks for Siemens
• Interview clients in order to extract crucial information
• Use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measures
• Participate in closing meetings with management and support discussions with drawn conclusions from the engagement
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• At least 4-6 years of professional experience within Siemens and/or related industries
• Strong past performance in academics (e.g.: engineering, IT, business or finance)
• Intensive theoretical and practical experience (‘hot skill’) in at least one of the following or similar areas: Product Lifecycle Management, Procurement, Logistics, Project Management, Commercial Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales and or Strategy
• General Project Management expertise in a complex global organization
• Preference towards candidates that have worked in an international business setting and have experiences working and communicating with multiple cultures
• Relevant experience in at least one of the following Siemens Job Families: Customer Services, Engineering, Manufacturing, Product Management, Project Management, SCM-Procurement / Logistics and/or Quality
• Strong desire and drive to develop into future leadership roles
• Commitment to continuous learning and education / development potential
• Fluent in English and willingness to travel 70%-80% of your time globally
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.