Siemens Healthineers have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Key Account and Customer Development Manager to come join our team covering the East and West Midlands.
Siemens Healthineers value those who dedicate their energy and passion to the future of healthcare. Our company’s name is dedicated to our employees.
It’s our pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
The role of the Key Account and Customer Development Manager is to comprehensively engage with stakeholders in targeted competitive accounts, to introduce the top-line benefits of a future Siemens proposition, whilst continuously developing the Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics business, within our existing Managed Pathology Services (MPS) customer base.
· Ensure revenue and profit delivery within your assigned accounts
· Contract management of existing Managed Pathology Services accounts to ensure delivery on our customer's contractual and service delivery requirements
· Drives forwards the Siemens Healthineers organisation to generate customer satisfaction and loyalty
· Hold the principal responsibility for assay penetration and contract development within your assigned customer base, inclusive of negotiating change controls for the Siemens portfolio and 3rd party solutions to grow contract value
· Request and channel resources to generate account knowledge, network information and insight to be used to generate both initial scoping documents but also to provide information for the next stage of the sales process
· Responsible to sell our solutions into competitive accounts and also pursue other sales opportunities for instruments and partial solutions into private customers with their assigned geographical areas
· Aside from growth you will facilitate contract extensions and the very best chances for Siemens to retain the account during the customer's next procurement cycle
Essential skills and experience required:
· Demonstrable sales experience with tangible examples of accounts won, hostile accounts converted and ability to be successful in a complex sales environment
· Previous formal sales training, track-record of sales excellence and attainment, trained and experienced in large account management and able to influence without authority
· Knowledge of the NHS Pathology and Siemens product portfolio would be preferred.
Job ID: 113602
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time