This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a professional, dynamic and successful team, responsible for providing support and PLM consultancy throughout the project lifecycle. You will be working on projects on the leading edge of innovation from F1 to Jet Engines, Submarines or anything in between.
We are recruiting for the role of PLM Implementation and Technical Consultant to join our Services Delivery team supporting Siemens Industry Software.
This is a challenging role requiring a highly motivated, talented individual capable of undertaking a wide range of activities. This role involves interacting and interfacing with the customer to support the management of technical and process expectations whilst employing technical/industry best practices and experience to help improve productivity and efficiency through the adoption of PLM technologies.
The role will require a high degree of flexibility. The position is home based and extensive travel will be an essential part of the role.
- Understand and contribute to project and work stream goals to ensure successful customer engagement.
- Provide information and feedback to internal or external customers in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner ensuring that key messages are communicated effectively.
- Working with the extended team, supporting requirements gathering and process workshops to understand and contribute to the alignment of PLM solutions.
- Installation and configuration of core product and, where required, use of the proprietary toolkit to undertake customisation tasks.
- Delivery of Customer training and mentoring to ensure strong adoption of solutions.
- Production of reports and documents to allow for full product engagement.
- Meet agreed utilisation targets and adhere to Business administration and guidelines.
- Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
· A degree (2:1 or better) in Engineering, Manufacturing or equivalent experience.
· Experience of PLM Software delivery in Customer environments, ideally Siemens Product suite
· Ability to build and maintain client relationships and expectations
· Excellent knowledge of PLM tools and processes, preferably Teamcenter, in a professional environment.
· CAE/CFD analysis, Electrical/Mechanical/System Engineering, knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
· Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to lead and work autonomously.
· Flexibility to work with several teams including Sales, Engineering and Corporate Functions.
· Knowledge of Databases (Oracle, MS SQL), Testing Methodologies would be advantageous.
Job ID: 113612
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time