• Analyze, review and understand software requirement for manual and automation testability
• Develop suitable test scripts, making re-use of existing test scripts/packs,
• Develop and validate automated tests where applicable
• Define test interface requirements for the development team
Work with the development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, test stubs and drivers, and other development test objects.
• Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used
• Preparation of test specification
• Perform test activities
• Ensure conformance to organization and project quality processes
• Ensure product & process quality as per customer requirements
• Report errors using the bug tracking tools.
• Validate defect fixes; analyze impact of the fixes and the issue to closure.
• BE /BTech / MCA or equivalent
Experience and Skillset:
• Overall software test experience of 1-3 years of which at least 1-2 years should have been on Automation (Writing Scripts)
• Test automation / test scripting experience using C# or Scripting language is a must.
• Expertise in testing knowledge/skills (manual, automation, functional, non-functional, performance, load and stress).
• Understanding of test interfaces to ensure the correct interface requirements are provided to the development team
• Sound knowledge of test methodologies, related to different phases of the software test life cycle
• Good understanding of test and defect tracking tools (defect logging tools, test management tools, versioning systems, statistical tools, test automation tools etc., )
• Good analytical and problem solving skills (able to analyze software requirements)
• Knowledge of test techniques, test scenarios generations, estimations, experience in test specification preparation
• Awareness of medical imaging domain and / or Clinical Workflow knowledge will be highly desired.
• Agile / Scrum development experience would be preferred
· Adjustable standing desk as a standard
· MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
· Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
· Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
· Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
· Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
· Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
· Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
· Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
· Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
MEDIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1500 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
SENIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1900 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 113615
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time