Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As a System Engineer Product Improvement you will be responsible for our Products in the field and coordinate engineering activities to improve those, this includes:
• Creation of statistics to track the performance of our products.
• Reporting of product status through review meeting initiated by you.
• Working closely together with our customers and service organization to develop and improve the reliability of our products in the field.
• Act as a project manager and coordinate all measures to improve our existing products.
• Develop strategies, time schedules and implementation plans for improved versions of our products.
• Coordinate with all involve internal and external stakeholders like Engineering, Execution, Service, Vendors and Customers.
Excited about this career opportunity? We are looking for experienced professionals who fulfill the following requirements and criteria.
• We are looking for candidates having masters or graduate in mechanical or electrical engineering from a reputed institute with a minimum working experience of 5 to 8 years.
• Proven track record of project management driving cross-functional project in a complex and changing environment.
• Proven experience within the Locomotive or Train business of India or the south east Asian marked.
• Strong influence and negotiations skills and the ability to drive decision making across multiple stakeholders at all levels.
• Business fluent in English as well as intercultural experience.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination to help us shape tomorrow.