Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to
go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Then come and join our global team as International Key Account Manager (m/f/d) to position Siemens Healthineers as the enabler to increase value in one of our most challenging international Key Accounts within the EMEA region.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible and accountable for definition, execution and achievement of strategy and business targets with assigned international accounts
- Engaging Region, Zones, Zone Business Lines and Countries to execute account business plans will be key to success as well as leading virtual teams of country based account managers to ensure target achievement and living the ONE Healthineers approach
- You will represent all business of entire Siemens Healthineers portfolio with assigned accounts and have to ensure countries follow the account specific international strategy and frame agreements
- You will therefore develop a strategic international partnership and establish relationships with the appropriate key decision makers and executives of customer and Siemens Healthineers
Your qualifications and experience:
- You possess a successfully completed university degree in Business Management, Business Informatics, Biomedical Engineering or an equivalent discipline
- You have gained relevant long term experience in sales and marketing with at least 5 years of relevant work experience in the healthcare industry
- You demonstrate experience in leadership in sales or marketing
- You have a broad knowledge across our invivo and invitro portfolio
Your attributes and skills:
- You have very strong analytical skills, a keen eye for detail and very good communication skills in German and English
- You are experienced in working with different cultures. You communicate effectively at different levels at the customer as well as in our organization
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000
dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our
innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic
imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital
health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 113697
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time