Job Title: Sr. Electrical Engineer
Term of employment: Siemens Direct Contract
Position : 2
Job Profile: Do you want to craft the future with us? Join our Digital Industries Division and help us in solving complex process control challenges of the industry with your experienced knowledge in safety awareness at the site.
Role & Responsibility (in detail)
This is your role. What part will you play?
• All type of Maintenance of 33 KV Electrical equipment in Oil & Gas Industry .
• Ensure EHS compliance
• Compliance to quality requirement of Siemens as well as customer.
• To ensure achievement of contractual KPI like Availability, MTBF, MTTR.
Education & Experience (in detail)
Use your skills to move the world forward:
• You are a graduate in Electrical Engineering with consistent track record and experience of 10-15 years Maintenance and testing and commission experience in Process Industries and Oil & gas Industry shall be given preference.
• Maintenance as well as hard core experience in Testing & commission of VCB, Transformers .
• Can handle the team of Shift engineers and technicians .
• Knowledge of modern maintenance practices
• Experience of software tools like WinCC ,SCADA
• Experience of TPM / TQM / 5-S / 6-Sigma, IMS is preferable
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Bhatinda, Punjab where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come. You are enthusiastic about travelling to different cities.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 113701
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time