Job Title: Shift Electrical Engineer
Term of employment: Siemens Direct Contract
Position : 4
Job Profile: Do you want to craft the future with us? Join our Digital Industries Division and help us in solving complex process control challenges of the industry with your experienced knowledge in safety awareness at the site.
This is your role. What part will you play?
• All type of Maintenance of 33 KV Electrical equipment in Oil & Gas Industry .
• Ensure EHS compliance
• Compliance to quality requirement of Siemens as well as customer.
• To ensure achievement of contractual KPI like Availability, MTBF, MTTR.
Education & Experience (in detail)
Use your skills to move the world forward:
• You are a graduate in Electrical Engineering with consistent track record and experience of 5-10 years Maintenance experience in Oil & Gas / Chemical /Process Industries.
• Maintenance of 33 KV HT panel, Power & Distribution transformer up to 25 MVA,PCC, MCC, VCB,,ACB, AC VFD / SOFT STARTER, Battery Charger 110/220V DC,- 24/48 V, Bus Duct, Circuit Breaker Switchboard, LT Switchboard, ACDB / DCDB, Transformer, Battery Bank, Earthing Installations, Numerical relays .
• Knowledge of modern maintenance practices
• Experience of software tools like SAP /CMMS
• Experience of TPM / TQM / 5-S / 6-Sigma, IMS is preferable.
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Bhatinda, Punjab where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come. You are enthusiastic about travelling to different cities.
• Any process Industry / Electrical Industry
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers