• Project Commercial for acquisition and execution, including contract commercial T&C review and support project managers.
• Collect the service reports, service orders and transfer the documents to order processor, and follow-up the payment and invoice process with the customers.
• Coordinate and handle the oversea service cases.
• Input the service cases’ information into SAP system and ensure accurate reporting and controlling per IFRS, FRG, taxes; support audit activities.
• Make customer satisfaction survey and monthly statistics and analysis report to the Manager of customer experience center.
• Planning and Forecast of New orders, Sales, GM, and related assets management, including control of A/R, Cost in excess, excess billing, accrual and provisions, bonds, etc.
• Other tasks from management.
Job ID: 113703
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time