Together we make the difference
Siemens Postal, Parcel& Airport Logistics (SPPAL) is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
Your new area of responsibility – challenging and future-oriented
Main responsibilities are described below:
- Coordination with the Engineering team to ensure proper execution and interfaces with other parties.
- Provide support on the submission of Design Documents
- Ensure the availability of materials at Site in coordination with the Project Manager and responsible colleagues
- Supervise and update of specific programs for installation, test and commissioning.
- Prepare daily/weekly /monthly reports of installation/test and commissioning
- Control and monitoring progress of site execution
- Provide evidence about deliveries, completion of the works for Project Manager
- Technical support to QMiP and Project Manager for the closure of Non Conformance Reports.
Your qualifications – profound and adequate
• bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Proven 3 years of experience on projects
• MS Office, AutoCAD, MS Project
• Very good command of English
Job ID: 113736
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time