Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Global Marketing Manager (m/f/diverse) Interventional Radiology to market angiography systems in interventional radiology (IR).
The position is limited to a duration of 24 months.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will provide support to implement the marketing strategy which brings the benefits of our solutions closer to the customers and to global Sales
- For selected angiography systems you will be the interface to global Sales, customers, and the Siemens product definition
- You will prepare marketing materials and provide support during customer interviews in order to advertise the benefits of our clinical solutions
- In the team, you will analyze the weaknesses of our competitors and use this information to refine the positioning of our portfolio
- You will conduct training for our global Sales (mainly in Germany)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a Masters degree in a natural sciences or technical subject, ideally with a focus on medicine
- You have already gained some relevant professional experience
- You have experience in preparing technically or medically demanding topics for an audience which is unfamiliar with the subject
- You have already published scientific papers or interacted with scientific publications during your studies or work
Your attributes and skills:
- On a personal level, you have very strong communication skills
- You are able to generate enthusiasm and understand how to market the added value of clinical products and solutions
- You are business-fluent in spoken and written English, enabling you to create global marketing materials; a very good knowledge of German would be an advantage
- You understand the structures and customer requirements in the healthcare business, enabling you to develop and roll out communication measures tailored to specific target groups
- You demonstrate passion and drive for our customers and Siemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Susanne Streiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
Job ID: 113741
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time